The SocietyThe Psychological Society is the largest association for Psychologists, allied professionals and associations functioning across the globe.
The Society is the premier professional and scientific association for psychologists and is committed in supporting quality practice, education and research in psychology. We provide a forum for Indian Psychologists to cooperate in a wide range of fields of applied Psychology. We extend professional development opportunities, networking avenues and other benefits and services for our members. This space provides information for our members and for the public.
What's New at The Psychological Society
- An opportunity to differentiate at your workplace!
- World Mental Health Day 2010
- Chronic Care Management and Mental Health
- Call for Change
- Posters for the Campaign
- Guidelines for Organizations
- Guidelines for Academic Settings
- Declaration of Endorsement
Keep watching this space for updates!
Cant find an answer for your search? Click here to Ask our Psychologist, its quick, precise and free!
A scientifically developed and matured practice of the profession wherein respective community is benefitted in terms of holistic well-being.
The Indian Psychological Society is functioning with the following major objectives among others:
- To create awareness about the significance of mental health among people through building professional networks and bringing public accessibility to quality mental health services
- To further the development of psychology as a science and as a profession with particular reference to training, qualification and status.
- To promote continuous learning among Psychology and allied professionals through structured programs of educational and development nature
- The integration of practice with research and the promotion of an integrated discipline of psychology.
- To promote the reputation of psychology and psychologists as well as the protection of their interests.
- To offer psychological services and affiliations to the public, corporates, schools and other similar institutions.
We assume responsibility for the development, promotion and application of pure and applied psychology for the public good.