A Positive Learning Experience
IPS Helps Your child to prepare, cope and realize.'We help to make learning a positive experience for every student.
At IPS, we are sensitive to individual differences and realize that a classroom environment that is good for one child is not necessarily good for another. Our trained Counselors facilitate communication among teachers, parents, administrators, and students to adapt the school’s environment in the best interests of each individual student. The objective is to help individual students make the most of their school experiences and prepare them for the future.In short our evidence based school guidance services are vital in educational settings. They help all students in the areas of academic achievement, personal/social development and career development, ensuring today’s students become the productive, well-adjusted adults of tomorrow.PSIC designs, implements and evaluates culturally relevant and comprehensive school counseling programs for institutions incorporating their mission statement to promote all students' academic, career and personal/social development.The program delivers through
- School Guidance Curriculum:This curriculum consists of structured lessons designed to help students achieve the desired competencies and to provide all students with the knowledge and skills appropriate for their developmental level. IPS guidance curriculum is delivered throughout the school’s overall curriculum and is systematically presented by professional school counselors in collaboration with other professional educators in K-12 classroom and group activities.
- Individual Student Planning: We coordinate ongoing systemic activities designed to help students establish personal goals and develop future plans.
- Support & Assistance to Teachers: Our extensive assessment ensures prompt identification on areas of concern and subsequent interventions facilitating teaching and learning objectives.
- Responsive Services: Responsive services consist of prevention and/or intervention activities to meet students' immediate and future needs.
These needs can be necessitated by events and conditions in students' lives and the school climate and culture, and may require any of the following:
- individual or group counseling
- consultation with parents, teachers and other educators
- referrals to other school support services or community resources
- peer helping
- intervention and advocacy at the systemic level
- Our program empowering students toward positive change by
- Promoting personal and social development appropriate to developmental stages
- Guiding students, their families and the community to foster growth in the students’ self esteem individual responsibility, and in skills such as decision making and social skills
- Ameliorating factors which may precipitate problems for students
- Enhancing students’ educational achievement through goal setting, assisting with the development of SLP’s, IEP’s and activities such as promotion of effective work and study habits
- Providing appropriate interventions to assist students with school related problems and issue
- Facilitating the goals of career education by assisting students and their families to explore and clarify the student’s career options, through developmental activities that stress decision making, personal planning and career awareness.
Confidentiality of Services:Our G&C is conducted with students and parents individually and in small groups when requested and determined appropriate. School counseling, similar to other psychological services is short-term, voluntary and confidential. Parental permission is obtained prior to any extended individual or group counseling. However our professional mental health staff may assess students at-risk without parent permission.Confidentiality of student and family information is a priority for all PSIC Staff Members. Information will remain confidential unless there is a need to know such as the threat of danger to one’s self or others.
What does it cost?Experience world class services at a nominal fee.Our services are most affordable and offer value for money. You can save a huge savings on investment on Establishment, Professional, Administrative and Operational Expenses. In another words cost on multiple specialists, psychological assessment tools will be minimal and offers the benefit of keeping the head count minimal among others
For a detailed discussion and estimate,
Please submit Get A Service form or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org